4/24/09

Two teefers times two

If you personally know me, then you know I'm late for everything. I'm always late. If I'm not late, then I've forgotten something or someone. Late is probably my middle name. It's completely amazing to me that in the last 7 years, I've only been late to work 3 times. How in the world is that possible?

Well, now that I have children....I'm even later. I just have an excuse now. Let me rephrase that....I always had an excuse for being late. Now I just have a viable one! :) On top of that, I'm a procrastinator. I feel like a bad mom sometimes because I don't get around to doing things I should do (or at least think I should do).

For example, I haven't wrote in the girls' baby books since I came home from the hospital on July 15th, 2008. Go on....add it up....it's been over 9 months. And here's the kicker: I only wrote in one of them. I figured up until that point, it was the same story. I'd just write it again later. Later. *Later.* *Later.* Do you hear an echo?

So later is here and I've decided I better start writing. I've forgotten some things (okay, a lot of things), but thankfully I'm using this blog as a way of remembering. Heaven forbid I lose this blog for any reason, I'd be lost. These are pictures of my baby girls and their beautiful teeth buds. Teeth as in two. They both decided to teethe two at a time. Carly got her new pearly whites on April 2nd and Keira's jutted through on April 11th. I had no idea Carly was teething, but Keira? Whew! She let EVERYONE in the house know it!

There, I feel better. Wait! I also have to add that Carly has been standing up for about 2 weeks, gets up on all fours and rocks, and says "dada" all the time. Keira pretty much sticks to the rolling, has no interest in standing up, but she can drink out of a sippy cup like a pro. It's a good thing I wrote down when Carly and Keira starting rolling over on this blog because the dates flew out of mind a month or two ago.

I swear I will start writing in their books so they don't feel like I loved them less than Colton. I just gotta find the time and make it happen. I just can't do it right now. Maybe later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment