4/30/09

Morning glory

First thing in the morning, all my kids are pretty happy. They giggle, smile, coo, the whole gamut. It usually only lasts for about an hour or so after breakfast and then it's naptime. Waking up from naps are a different story. You never really know what you're gonna get. I can understand that, I mean, I've had naps that just sucked and I'm more tired after them than I was before.

On this particular day, Carly woke up in such a good mood. She just smiled and smiled at me. I thought for sure I had Keira and Carly mixed up. LOL I took advantage of the mood and snapped some pictures of her. This has got to be my new favorite picture of her. I know she's still not really smiling in this picture, but something about it makes me smile. Maybe it's Mommy goggles, but I don't care.



0 comments:

Post a Comment