4/22/09

The many faces of Keira

Now, before you guys start thinking "dude, she never changes her kids' clothes....." Yes, its's true, this is the same outfit that Keira had on yesterday. However, she wore it for a total of 2 hours and then proceeded to puke all over herself. I wanted to take some pictures of her in this dress, but it had to be washed first. So, here are the pictures I had in mind yesterday.

As you know by now, Carly is not easily impressed. She has one look most of the time....the look of her Daddy. On rare occasions, she smiles. Keira, on the other hand, is so multi-faceted and shows many emotions in one sitting. I just had to show you a small array of her faces.

The "Who, me?" face
The "Phle, I don't think so" face
The "Yeah....try again, Mom" face
The "Whasssup" face
The "Devil-ish angel" face
The "Ok, you win....just one smile" face

0 comments:

Post a Comment