9/16/10

Twin boys { Beavercreek, OH Child Photographer }

I cannot believe how fast these little boys are growing up. I met them when were just a few weeks old and they graced my kitchen table for a natural light photography newborn session. Oh so beautiful and too stinkin’ cuddly.

Today, they’re 6 months old. They’re itching to crawl, roll over, sit up, grab everything, eat anything. They weren’t too sure about me. I must be a lot to take on. :) All my friends who just read that are cracking up at the understatement. Hmmpf.

Regardless, the little men played for a bit and we got some great portraits. I got a few smiles (and a few tears, but we’re not counting those). I know for a fact that next time, they’ll remember me and I’ll get all kinds of smiles. The 9 month session is a breeze!

Well, Mom and Dad and Grandma, I hope you like the preview and enjoy the portraits. Talk to you soon!

bothblakeheathsuitcasenekkid

0 comments:

Post a Comment