9/18/10

Mangino Wedding Preview { Dayton, Ohio Wedding Photographer }

What a whirlwind day! One I won’t soon forget. :) She was a gorgeous bride and once the dress went on, she definitely put you in mind of a Barbie Doll! And he was cool, calm, and collected unlike any groom I’ve ever met. Maybe it was the shot of vodka that my husband took him out for. LOL Of course, no wedding day goes perfectly and this one was no exception. But I have to say that I think they both handled the issues gracefully and at the end of the day, we had a gorgeous husband and wife. I feel so honored to have been a part of their special day. I wish you both nothing but happiness and love. This is just a small preview of what’s to come.

mirrorshoesringswindowbouquetisabellapictureback

Here’s a few cute ones from the photo booth at the reception. It was such a hit!

boothgirlsangeldevil

And a shot of the photographers with the bride and groom. Special thanks to Lorie Heagerty for being such a FANTABULOUS assistant at the photo booth. Lorie, you’re a rock star!

boothwithcouple

0 comments:

Post a Comment