9/29/10

Lil’ bit of this, lil’ bit of that { West Carrollton, Ohio Family Photographer }

I love this family. Really. I’m not just saying that. They’re like an extension of my own family. A lil’ crazy. A lot o’ fun. A lil’ crazy. Oh wait….I already said that. :) Hehee. Oh well….it’s true. But that’s what draws you in! I always get a work out with family sessions and this was no exception. Kids are just not into pictures as much as adults are. The funny thing is before we got started, she was staring at me and saying “Cheese!”. Yeah…and then we went for the real deal and forget it. No looks, no smiles, no nada. Ha! Thankfully, I managed to snag a few. I hope you enjoy the preview. :)

kidslaughingwithdad

Hahaha! I love his face in this picture. He’s like “Oh for pete’s sake….another picture? Haven’t you taken enough already?” ROFL I love you Brandon!

frameballoonswebsunset

0 comments:

Post a Comment