9/28/10

JMK { Dayton, Ohio Child Photographer }

Sometimes I get caught up in photographing clients that it slips my mind why I got into photography to begin with. I wanted to document the important things of my kids’ lives. I wanted to capture all those little moments. I wanted visual proof of their budding personalities. Sometimes, day to day life gets in the way and I forget. Then I see something and I gotta just stop what I’m doing, pick up the camera, and capture my kids being….well, kids. Silly, loud, messy kids. :) These pictures may not be technically correct, but I’ll always have mommy-goggles on so they’re perfect in my eyes.

Thumbs up! I love how Colton has to look at his hand to make sure he’s doing it right. Hehehe.

IMG_3482edit

And let’s not forget his shadow, Carly. She does everything he does.

IMG_3486edit

And then there’s my Keira. She marches to the beat of a different drum. But I love her just the same. :)

IMG_3490edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment