9/29/10

Stylish Senior Session { Miamisburg, Ohio Senior Photographer }

Senior sessions are a blast! They’re always in such a great mood, lots to smile about, optimistic about the future, and maybe it’s just that I feel like I got off the fashion train years ago (I hate being old! LOL) but uhh….hello?! Can you say awesome clothes? Wow! I’d love to be able to throw anything on and look fantabulous in it. Oh, to be young and hip again. :)

Here’s a preview of my latest senior session. Yes, this is the one whose Dad thought it was funny to say he thought he saw a snake in the grass and then throw something in that direction to make the grass move. Needless to say, it scared the bejeezus out of her and me. So not cool. At least I wasn’t the only one screaming like a little girl. Hehee.

jeanwebrrwebtruckwebbrickweb wallweb

0 comments:

Post a Comment