5/5/09

The chair

There are many pros and cons to having an older brother when you're a girl. I wouldn't know because I'm the oldest. I'm sure one day the girls will tell me all about it. For now, a pro for Mommy is using Colton's toys and other accessories. Because Colton became obsessed with Disney's Cars, we bought him a Cars chair even though he already had a Diego chair. How lucky are we to have two chairs and two little girls? He doesn't use it much anymore so we're testing the girls in them. I realize we should treat them fairly and buy them their own princess chairs or something like that. Ah, but we're cheap and it's too much of a hassle to get to the store especially when we have two perfectly good chairs here. So, Cars and Diego it is. Keira doesn't seem to mind.


0 comments:

Post a Comment