8/5/10

Full of spunk { Springboro, Ohio Child Photographer }

Oh, to be 5 years old again. No worries in the world except maybe what time your parents make you go to bed. But any other time, you can take a nap (even when you don’t want it!), you can eat Wendy’s and think you’re getting a special treat, and you can play at the park ‘til you wear out the grown-ups. And at the end of the day, you don’t have to worry about going to work or paying the bills. Just playing.

Miss T. had all the energy and spunk in the world and I am not kidding you when I tell you that she wore me out. Literally made me run up stairs to get pictures, climbing on the play yard at the park, and chasing after her just to get a smile. And did you know, I had to pull out the invisibility card?? She really made me work for it.

Here’s the fruits of my labor. A sneak peek. Thanks Miss T. I hope you have a happy birthday, today.

browndamaskyellowpink

0 comments:

Post a Comment