8/21/10

Beautiful family { Oakwood, Ohio Family Photographer }

I could not have asked for an easier family to work with. Little Miss A was a bundle of fun and loved playing dress up. Uhhh…right up my alley! We played with all my props and had a blast. Although, I wish I had pulled out the bug spray a little sooner because we were lunch for some hungry mosquitos! Baby R, however, was not impressed with me. She was a bit curious at first, but then nope….she was done. :) Once she was back in Mommy or Daddy’s arms, all was well with the world. Despite her protests, I was able to capture a few wonderful shots of her as well.

So, here’s the H family. The family that made my job extremely uncomplicated. And fun. I like those shoots. :) Hope you enjoy the preview.

family babygirlbigsiskissesbw

0 comments:

Post a Comment