8/25/10

Angelika and Matthew’s Engagement session { Dayton, OH Wedding Photographer }

My first wedding is next month….in fact, it’s only 23 days away!! Eek! I’m so stinkin’ excited and nervous all at the same time. You’d think I was the one getting married. Hehee. I’m preparing like crazy, making sure I don’t forget something (you know, like a battery!) or do something stupid (you know, like leave my ISO too high and blow all my pictures!). I just don’t wanna make mistakes. I just wanna make it perfect for Angelika and Matthew!!

So, last night we had our engagement session. Angelika and Matthew were a blast to be around! Great sense of humor, playful, good lookin’ couple and totally in love. I love seeing that. :) They made me at ease and I know it helped both of them to see me in action. Now, they know what to expect the day of!

I’m excited to make their guestbook from their engagement session. You’ll be seeing a preview of it sometime later this week. For now, here’s a sneak peek of our session. Angelika and Matthew….you guys are gorgeous together!!! See you soon!

P.S. I absolutely adore the last picture. It’s the exact spot that they are getting married. How perfect is that???

storepumpdoorhugbridgedoorsitting

0 comments:

Post a Comment