8/28/10

At the park with Logan { Union, OH Child Photographer }

Today, we went to the park with my friend Amanda and her son, Logan. Let me tell you that he has no fear. At 14 months of age, he climbed up a VERY tall slide by himself and would have slid down alone if we would have let him. Fearless! My girls and Mr. Man had a blast playing on the slide and the merry go round. I love taking them to the park. I just wish I had 8 arms in order to keep them all at bay. If I did, I’d do it by myself. But I don’t, so I won’t. I maybe crazy but I’m not insane. :)

Here’s a preview of the fun we had.

IMG_9803editbw IMG_9849editbw IMG_9778edithonnobritxt

I LURVE the sunflare between her legs. Although, at first glance it does appear that Mr. Logan is peeking up her dress. LOL Especially with the sneaky smile afterwards. Hehee

IMG_9819edithonIMG_9813edittxt2IMG_9780edit21warm

Last but not least, my favorite picture of the day. I did not ask her to hug him. She took it upon herself to do so after going down the slide. Awww!

IMG_9766edit2bw

0 comments:

Post a Comment