7/23/09

Yep, I do

One of the forums I frequent had a poll about love. Are you still in love? What physicals signs of love do you still have after all these years? Do you still hold hands? Get butterflies? Etc., etc. It made me stop and think for a second. I guess because we're so busy, we don't pay much attention to those details. We make time for ourselves and make time for us, but day to day....those things just get lost in the mix.

However, sitting here alone and looking at this picture of Scott makes me realize just how much I love him and how lucky I am to have him in my life. An uncontrollable smile creeps on my face and memories flood my mind. I may no longer have the constant "my heart skips a beat" feelings, but I think what I do have is much better. After almost 17 years of marriage and lots of life changing events, I am in still love with this man and would marry him all over again.

That's probably enough mushy talk. I don't want to embarrass him with all this public display of affection. :) I love you, sweetie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment