7/11/09

It's my party

...and I'll cry if I want to. Oddly enough, this song was in my head when I woke up this morning. My friend, Lorie, mentioned the song as a title to today's blog entry as soon as Keira started crying. I found it fitting and decided to use it.


We had a big bash for the girls' first birthday party. Tons of friends and family. What a blast! I don't have any pictures of the girls by themselves in their birthday outfits (whodathunk I'd forget that?) But I do have one of them playing with cars and one of them begging for cheese.

I had their onesies custom made with the Eiffel Tower on them. Their names were on the back so people didn't have to ask who they were holding. Smart mommy, huh? :) I made their tutus to match and I also had ballerina shoes made, but they didn't stay on long. I shoulda thought that one through. I topped off the outfits with tiaras. Too stinkin' cute!


My friend, Holly, is also blessed with a July 11th birthday. What a great day to be born!! Here's a picture of all the July 11th princesses. Tiaras included. :)


Before the cake, ready to dig in.


The cake. The bakers messed up the cake. I even drew them a picture. I didn't throw a fit, I had too many other things going on. And yes, the bakery spelled Keira's name wrong. Dorks.


Mommy and her birthday girls!


They know how to eat cake!! This is Keira....quite content from cake overload.


And Carly. Grinning wide enough to show all her teeth!

We had a great day and I'd like to thank all of our friends and family that came to share in the celebration. Thanks for everything!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment