7/27/09

Bedtime routine

When Colton was little, we had a bedtime routine which included a bubble bath, baby massage, book, bottle, prayers, and kisses. When the girls were born, that routine went out the window. I'd love to say I've spent just as much time at bedtime with the girls as I did with Colton, but that would be a complete lie. Once the girls started sleeping through the night, it was all about getting them in their pajamas, fed, and off to bed in the smallest amount of time possible. After all, we still had Colton to tend to. Occasionally, they will get the royal treatment. Don't get me wrong, I loved the bedtime routine and wish I could have followed through with it. Sleep deprived and completely exhausted mommies don't always get what they want, though. Maybe one day I will. Like when they're in college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment