10/27/10

Sweet newborn nuggles { Enon, Ohio Newborn Photographer }

O.M.G. Miss Ryleigh was a complete and utter joy. A breath of fresh air with a realization of why I got into photography. I thoroughly enjoyed the time her parents and grandma allowed me to hold, nuggle, play with, and pose her. Ryleigh and I got along fantabulously. We talked, we smiled, we played dress up, we ate, and we napped. Ok, ok, so I talked and smiled and dressed her up….and she ate and napped. But really….details aren’t that important. :) The best part of the day was she didn’t initiate me, just her dad. He was a great sport about it!

Anyway, here’s a sneak peek of her session. Thanks so much for letting me photograph the beginning of your new life together.

blackwebcradlewebchairwebcloseupwebantiquewebclotheslinewebhandscloseup

0 comments:

Post a Comment