10/14/10

Family Mini’s { Springfield, Ohio Family Photographer }

After weeks and weeks of barely any precipitation, I had to schedule the family mini sessions on the day the thunder rolled. LOL Mother nature was in a foul mood today and ruined my plans. I watched the light nearly disappear while I waited for my second family to arrive. From bright and sunny to cold and dreary. I kid you not when I say the temperature dropped 21 degrees, the skies turned dark black, and the leaves flew out of the trees and were whipping in the wind. Those things hurt when they hit you! LOL It occurred in literally 5 minutes. So needless to say, you will be seeing this family again. We’ve rescheduled for Friday and I’ve got my fingers crossed that it’ll be a good day. In the meantime, I got a few to share ‘til Friday.

webfamilywebmalwebkezwebgray

0 comments:

Post a Comment