5/20/10

Sisters: The Story { Dayton, Ohio Child Photographer }

I don’t have a sister and I must admit, I’m a bit jealous of those who do. I can only imagine how wonderful it is to have a constant confidante, a companion, and a friend while growing up. And growing old.

I enjoy watching Keira and Carly develop their relationship as they grow. I have seen it blossom into quite a friendship. They know what ticks each other off (and often push those buttons intentionally!), play together and alone, share food, and need each other for naptime and bedtime. But the most amazing thing is their unique language. It is a silent connection, an uncanny way of knowing what is going on with the other without a single word being spoken. It’s just a look, but you can literally SEE it as it happens. Wow!

I was fortunate enough to capture it on film today. Watch the story unfold.

I asked the girls to smile. They both looked at me, annoyed but both gave me a fake “cheese”.

cheese

I said “oh come on, you can do better than that!” and they looked at each other.

look

This was the moment. Instantly, they knew that BOTH had given me a pathetic smile and it cracked them up.

laugh

And then I got real smiles from both of them. :) I love it.

smile

Here’s a P.S. just because I adore it. :)

kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment