5/27/10

Playing in the sun { Dayton, Ohio Child Photographer }

diptych2

I found the field that made my heart go pitter pat. Unfortunately, I didn’t get around to playing in it until yesterday. The beautiful yellow flowers had partially wilted and lost their vibrant color. It was no longer bushy golden goodness. Regardless, I put the girls in their sundresses and plopped them in the field. I had to fiddle with one before I went to bed, even though it’s after 3am. What is wrong with me??

After looking at this picture, I realized there’s nothing wrong with me. It’s just my baby girls and their gorgeous pictures that make me too giddy to go to bed. This is my sweet little Keira. Carly’s will come tomorrow today after some much needed sleep. Hopefully, they won’t get me up too early.

Here’s Carly. My baby.

diptychcarly2

0 comments:

Post a Comment