4/3/10

Three little boys

The energy that these little ones have amaze me. I truly wish I had 1/4 of their energy. I’m not even gonna be greedy and ask for half!! They ran and jumped and played while I did my best to keep up with them. We had a fun game of “Why are we….” in the car on the ride home. I have to admit, I giggled a few times at the silliness of it all. I mean, where do they come up with this stuff?

In the meantime, Mom did a great job keeping a baby from fussing at me. Mr. Man is 9 months old. How did that happen?? I swear it was just yesterday that I was paging Mom’s OB and tattling on her for laboring at work instead of getting admitted to the hospital.

<<<<“Oh, I’m not in labor…..oooooooohhhhhhhhh……….one sec…(insert hips rocking, head down, eyes closed, no talking, deep breathing)………….ooooohhhh……see, I’m fine”.

Uh huh. Yeah….give me the phone.>>>>

Anyway, those were good times. But flashback over.

Here are the boys, hope you enjoy!

smilethreefacefeet

0 comments:

Post a Comment