3/30/10

Don’t look no farther….baby, I’m back here

Ok, so it just so happens that this song was on my Ipod today while I was exercising so you are all fortunate enough to now have it stuck in YOUR head. :) Truth is, I don't know if I'm really "back" so to speak, but I am posting after a long break. I needed some time to de-clutter. Spring does that for you, doesn't it?

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to photograph baby P. He's 2 1/2 weeks old and a cutie....dontcha think? He wasn't very sleepy when he first got here, so we made use of the wide awake baby by throwing Mom and Dad into the mix. Eventually we caught a sleep cycle and then abruptly interrupted it. He was only slight upset at us. Hehee.

I'm not completely done editing, but I thought I'd throw a preview up for Mom and Dad. I hope you enjoy them.

familyface giraffepea handsface

0 comments:

Post a Comment