10/13/09

Family of 4

I am very honored to say that one of my good friends asked me to take her family portraits. You may recognize her because she was gracious enough to allow me to practice on her for maternity, newborn, and boudoir. What a great friend!

She picked a perfect day for pictures. It was cloudy with a bit of sun peeking out, the weather was brisk but still manageable without a jacket. The leaves were changing colors and not yet on the ground. We seriously could not have asked for a better day.

We enjoyed our time in the arboretum. Much of which was spent with me saying "Look at me, sweetie." Hehee. It all turned out and I'm very pleased with the results. Although, I hate the way blogspot tones every thing down. And blue. Blah. It's much more vibrant than what is shown here.

Anyway, thanks again Lorie for your trust in me. I hope you love the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment