9/14/09

Boudoir with Holly

My friends know that it takes a lot to make me speechless. No matter what's going on, I can usually find something to say about it. I do believe Holly simply shocked the words right out of my head. Holly was the one that started me on the boudoir path. When I first started my website, she asked me if I would be interested in taking some pictures of her for her husband. I told her to give me some time to practice and I'd be more than happy to make that happen.

Well, up until now I'd practiced on some very shy girls. I mean, no one is really comfortable being half naked around friends or strangers, right? Maybe it's just me, but unless I'm having a baby or some other surgery, I'd rather not scare people.

Holly came in and had NO issues with strutting her stuff. Let me tell you, if I looked like her, I wouldn't either.She was a lot more daring and adventurous than I was expecting. I guess that's why I was speechless for almost 4 hours! Hahahaa! She definitely bumped it up a step or two. She came for some sexy pictures and she got 'em! We had a great shoot and a ton of fun. I'd love to show you some of the fantastic shots, but fortunately or unfortuantely.....those are for her dear hubby's eyes only. I can only say this.....Holly is a VIXEN!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment